微软职位内部推荐-Sr. SW Engineer for Azure Networking
Senior SW Engineer
The world is moving to cloud computing. Microsoft is betting Windows Azure as our cloud computing platform. Important steps have already been taken to virtualize storage and computing through software, increasing agility, asset utilization, and automated management, while shifting to scale-out, secure, and low cost infrastructure. The challenge now is to develop the software to virtualize the network, and to achieve corresponding gains.
Creating a new, virtualized network, optimized for the cloud, represents a once-in-ten-years technological shift. This shift is beginning. The time to be a part of it is now; in three years, the ship will have sailed. Join and become a member of the Windows Azure Data Center Network Virtualization (DNV) team to design and develop the solution. We face intense competition in this space from Amazon, Google and others, and investment in network virtualization is key for us to differentiate and win.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and implement Windows Azure’s software stack for data center network virtualization. The engineer will provide technical leadership and work with other software developers to design, implement, and deploy network services that scale out and remove the limitations of traditional networking solutions. The developer will drive architecture and design of various components, and ensure a timely execution of the components with high quality. The position will involve internal and external collaborations with Windows Networking and networking vendors. This is a high visibility position in an area of large and expanding investment for Windows Azure and offers a terrific opportunity for technical and career growth.
We seek candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas:
-      Switching and routing protocols, transport protocols (TCP/UDP), security protocols (IPSEC, SSL)
-      Windows internals (networking stack and other OS components); traffic and performance monitoring; protocol processing offloads and other performance enhancements; reliable, high quality software development; software integration;
-      Virtualization (hypervisors; virtual machine switching); NDIS; performance optimization; network hardware capabilities - NICs, switches, routers;
-      Network control planes; programmable networking; control plane, fault, and performance monitoring.
-      Distributed systems, directories, distributed hash tables
The successful candidate will have:
•         8+ years of experience working in a networking and distributed systems
•         8+ years of experience in professional software development is a must have
•         Systems programming experience
•     experience working in a networking and distributed systems environment
•         Excellent Design and Dev skills
•         Experience with performance optimization of low level code
•         Experience shipping products or services
•         Passion and drive for profound impact
•         BS or MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.