微软职位内部推荐-UX Designer II
Search Technology Center Asia (STCA)
Position: UX Designer
Location: Beijing, China
Search Technology Center, Asia (STCA) is a world class engineering hub for Microsoft. We have the world’s best engineering, product and design talent working out of our Beijing and Suzhou offices on cutting edge technologies and products in areas including Search, Advertisement, Online Services and Mobile apps. The products and services STCA teams delivered will significantly impact millions of users around the world, and in particular China.   We are reshaping how everyday users think and experience Search, Online Services and mobile apps!
Who We Want
We are looking for a passionate UX designer who doesn’t limit him/herself to being just “a designer”. Design team is playing an important role in working closely with teams across the globe on world-class design projects and contribute to the product that revolutionizes people’s online behavior. As a member of an energetic design team, you will participate in the product planning and developing process. You will co-own the product with product management team and engineering team to create an engaging and innovative product that affects millions of users’ digital life.
•      Define and create compelling user experiences through storyboards, mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and specifications
•      Work closely with Product Management team, contributing and understanding product specs, creating wireframes and mockups based on the specs
•      Drive collaboration with many sets of internal and external stakeholders, including overseas ones
•      Create engaging and effective visual design solutions for marketing, human resource and company-wide events
•      Provide expertise in standards, UX patterns, and the cutting-edge practices
•      Help translate hi-fi mocks into pixel specs
Desired Skills & Experience
•      Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, both written and spoken
•      Four-years college degree of design or HCI related majors
•      At least four-years of UX design experience in industry
•      Experience in search related products a huge plus
•      Demonstrated ability to design complex and large-scale websites
•      Professional, team player with strong interpersonal skills
•      Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, both print and online web design tools
•      Expertise with design deliverables including interactive prototyping, wireframes, mockups, etc.
•      Ability to sing incredibly well
•      Portfolio required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.