微软职位内部推荐-Senior Software Engineer_Azure
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Have you ever imagined the world with infinite amount of storage available and accessible to everyone?   Everyone in the world can easily access their books/music/photos/video/any data from anywhere in the world at any time via any means (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, PCs, smart devices, etc).   Did you ever desire to universally accessible storage system to record the all knowledge known to mankind, to keep all the books/music/videos ever created, or to store all the data collected from all the scientists in the world for them to collaborate upon?   Do you want to be part of a team that strives to bring these to reality?
If so, Windows Azure Storage team is what you are looking for.   We are building Microsoft’s Cloud storage solution - Windows Azure Storage, which is a massively scalable, highly distributed, ubiquitously accessible storage system, designed to scale out and serve the entire world, and its capacity is growing beyond an exabytes within the next year.   The Azure China team is located in one of the newest R&D facilities in the greater Shanghai metropolis. It is a growing team with an excellent track record over the past three major releases of large scale cloud computing software.
We are looking for engineers who are passionate about distributed storage. To be successful in this area you must thrive dealing with durability, availability, and concurrency, and you should be passionate about storage and the next generation of distributed storage systems. You will be challenged on a daily basis, as you build the largest storage solution Microsoft will offer.
• Passion for distributed structured storage
• 3+ years of experience building scalable structured distributed storage systems
• 7+ years of experience in developing commercial distributed systems software
• Proficient at C++ and C#, and experience with LINQ/SQL/ADO.net
• Experience with distributed programming models - Experience with multi-threaded/parallel programming
• Excellence in software engineering practices and coding
• Proven ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
• BS+ in computer science or related fields
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.