itextsharp(iText) for old asp(vbscript,VB)
do you know how to apply itextsharp to old asp?
like use the code "server.createobject()"?
because i have to use wscript to run jobs that auto convert data to pdf. asp.net can't do that for me.
my answer is :
- use .net library in VB, you can get more info by searching google.
- use itext(itextsharp) from web service.
- use itext from some java-com bridge. for example: JACOB - Java COM Bridge
- use native version application that compiled by gcj (maybe this way is some difficult) .
- use java library as com, like an activex, but I also forget how to do it, maybe you can search from web.